How do I deactivate or delete my account?
To deactivate your account
You need to log in on a desktop computer or browser (do not usetyr.com.hkservices) you can send an email (email@example.com--> delete your account
When you deactivate your account:
- Any reservations you currently have as a host or a guest will automatically be canceled.
- Your profile will be hidden.
- If you are a host, your listings will be hidden.
- Some information, such as your reviews, may remain visible to others.
- We’ll retain your account data so you can reactivate your account in the future. you'll have to
If you want to reactivate your account, contact us.
To delete your account
If you want to permanently close and delete your account, you can do this yourself through Manage your data.
- We will verify your identity for security purposes before accepting the deletion request.
- Any reservations you currently have as a host or a guest will be canceled automatically.
Once your account is deleted, you can’t reactivate it, recover any data, or regain access. You'll need to set up a new account if you want to use service again. If you have questions about exercising your data subject rights, find out more : tyr.com.hkor :Contact Us.